A perfect way to get a great experience at the Iguassu national park. At this trip, a car will pick you up at the hostel/hotel and drive you to the national´s Park gate, what takes you around 30 min. Usually, the Brazilian side of the falls takes around 3 hours to contemplate a panoramic view of the Iguazu waterfalls .
Iguassu Rainforest Full day is an option where you will experience a whole day surrounded by nature doing both the national park´s trail and the “trilha do poço preto‘, a unique and native trail used by Indians 100 years ago.
9 Km through the rain forest by bike or walking with a bilingual experienced guide will take you to the superior part of the Iguassu river. This trail is the best way to see the wildlife of the national park: birds, monkeys, reptiles, coatis, armadillos, deer and countless varieties of orchids, lianas and vines. After the trail, a speed boat will take you to a ride to contemplate the beauty and the power of the Iguaçu River, with a kayak paddling to finish the circuit. The “poço preto trail” is a 4 hours experience.
The Iguaçu rain forest full day
Departure: 8:30 Am
Return: 5:30 Pm
Price: R$ 299,00
Book deposit: R$30,00
- Transfer round trip.
- Bilingual guide.
- 9 Km rainforest trail.
- Speed Boat at superior part of the Iguaçu river.
- Iguazu 2 Km trail.
- Entrance fee of the National park is not included (R$ 56,00).
- The weather is really hot usually, that’s why we recommend doing the trails in the morning, when it’s cooler and birds and animals are more active.
- Wear comfortable clothes and trekking shoes.
- Take with you water and food, it´s really expensive inside the park.
- Don’t forget the bug repellent and the sun´scream.
CONTACT US RIGHT NOW FOR ANY HELP + 55 45 99924 9951 / +55 45 99924 9952